Date:      Mon, 4 Aug 1997 13:19:03 -0700 (MST)
From:      Terry Lambert <terry@lambert.org>
To:        garbanzo@hooked.net (Alex)
Cc:        terry@lambert.org, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Some thoughts and ideas, and quirks

> Well bugs, typos or whatever, they still prevent them from being made into
> lkms.  However I still don't see an ext2fs lkm or mount_ext2fs program
> (unless it's hiding from me), and mount -t ext2fs did need the kernel
> directive so afaic that's not really a typo.

The list is there whether the FS is compiled in or not (see mount.h),
so having the enumerated value on the other side of the mount call
isn't really an issue; there's a number of other places where it's
screwed up, though.

There's also a mount_ext2fs in /usr/src/sbin/mount_ext2fs.  8-).

					Terry Lambert
					terry@lambert.org
---
or previous employers.