Date:      12 Sep 2000 00:55:28 +0200
From:      arno@heho.snv.jussieu.fr (Arno J. Klaassen)
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   nfs send error 32

Hi,

about a month ago, I upgraded one of the laboratory's servers
to -stable4.
I tested client nfs options ``tcp,nfsv3'' when mounting
from other -stable4 servers, and even under heavy load
it works perfect.
When making the machine production ready, I also mounted
a SunOS 5.5 server with the options ``tcp,nfsv3''.
Since, I regularly get the message:

  /kernel: nfs send error 32 for server slowlaris25

However, from a user point of view, everything seems OK.

Could anyone tell me what this error means?

I'm planning a (satur)day of non-availability of all
the laboratory's machines within the next two weeks; I can
spend some time testing if someone is willing to guide
me a bit.

Thanx in advance,

--

  Arno J. Klaassen

  SCITO S.A.                   INSERM U483
  Le Grand Sablon              University Pierre et Marie Curie
  4, avenue de l'Obiou         9, quai Saint Bernard
  38700 La Tronche             75 252 Paris Cedex 5

  arno@heho.snv.jussieu.fr