Date:      Sun, 31 May 1998 04:57:02 -0700
From:      Josef Grosch <jgrosch@superior.mooseriver.com>
To:        Jack Velte <jackv@earthling.net>, jgrosch@superior.mooseriver.com, freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        sales@cdrom.com
Subject:   Re: Creating a list of retail outlets for FreeBSD

On Sun, May 31, 1998 at 04:36:25AM -0700, Jack Velte wrote:

> [...]

Thank you. I have no relationship with Walnut Creek other than buying
FreeBSD CDs since 1993. I have seen a good number of people on this list
asking where they can buy FreeBSD. I am hoping that WC will send me some
names of retailers.

Josef

--
Josef Grosch           | Another day closer to a |    FreeBSD 2.2.7
jgrosch@MooseRiver.com |   Micro$oft free world  | UNIX for the masses