Date:      Thu, 4 Dec 2003 02:10:24 +0100
From:      =?iso-8859-1?Q?Sten_Daniel_S=F8rsdal?= <sten.daniel.sorsdal@wan.no>
To:        "Vector" <freebsd@itpsg.com>, <freebsd-ipfw@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: multiple pipes cause slowdown

I read somewhere that dummynet was designed to simulate different =
network connections.
So dummynet is not at fault here, the effects congestion has on tcp is.
Use queues to let the small ACK's have higher priority through the =
pipes.
The effect you describe for the wireless is the same thing only with a =
few more variables (packetloss/retransmission/etc).