Date:      Mon, 7 Apr 2003 13:38:49 +0200 (CEST)
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Current and Cisco Aironet 350

Hi,
I'm running a Fujitsu/Siemens S-4510 series laptop, and I've been using
the Cisco Systems Aironet 350 Series wlan adapter since 4.5 or so. When I
moved to current, it would lock up my system, without being able to go to
debug mode.

When I insert my card, I get:
an0: <Aironet 350 Wireless LAN Adapter> at port 0x100-0x13f irq 11 function 0 config 5 on pccard 0
an0: got RSSI <-> dBM map
an0: Ethernet address: 00:07:eb:30:88:07
an0: supported rates: 1Mbps 2Mbps 5.5Mbps 11Mbps

Doing i.e "dhclient an0" (or similarly activating it with ifconfig) will
freeze my laptop totally. The only way to unfreeze it and have it resume
is to remove the card from the slot. The messages I'll get then are:

an0: failed to allocate 1586 bytes on NIC
an0: reset failed
an0: failed to allocate 1586 bytes on NIC
an0: tx buffer allocation failed
an0: failed to allocate 1586 bytes on NIC
an0: reset failed
an0: failed to allocate 1586 bytes on NIC
an0: tx buffer allocation failed
an0: failed to allocate 1586 bytes on NIC
an0: reset failed
an0: failed to allocate 1586 bytes on NIC
an0: tx buffer allocation failed
an0: detached

Does this ring any bells? If not, how can I provide more debug info so we
can solve this problem?

Cheers

   Nik