Date:      Thu, 23 Feb 1995 19:22:24 -0500 (EST)
From:      Jeff Hoffman <jeffh@cybernetics.net>
To:        jdc@xinside.com
Cc:        davidg@Root.COM, jkh@freefall.cdrom.com, current@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: UPDATE: Imagine128 & AccelX & 950210-SNAP

Ok, new development.  Since my new SNAP installation, I re-ftp'd Netscape
and it works flawlessly now.  Also, when I hold down control and click on
the xterm it works fine.

The only thing that still does not work is the moving of the window off
the top with twm, but to tell you the truth I don't know if I ran twm
when I ran 2.0.

Perhaps the first time I installed SNAP there were lib incompatibilities
or something due to an error on my part, and now it's fixed because I
ftp'd the whole distribution this time.

Regardless, my Netscape works now, as does everything except twm (which I
hate anyways!)

I have no clue what I did, but...

Jeff

-- Jeff Hoffman -- jeffh@cybernetics.net -------------------------------------
"A man facing the light looks not into sorrow, but to to the future...always."
                WWW: http://www.cybernetics.net/users/jeffh
PGP Public Key available on request.