Date:      Mon, 6 May 2013 10:50:03 GMT
From:      "Tatsuki Makino" <tatsuki_makino@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-x11@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/167654: x11-wm/twm - no mouse cursor

The following reply was made to PR ports/167654; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: "Tatsuki Makino" <tatsuki_makino@hotmail.com>
To: <bug-followup@FreeBSD.org>,
	<rfg@tristatelogic.com>
Date: Mon, 6 May 2013 19:41:06 +0900

 I am using twm. And my cursor does not appear immediately after launching.
 But I have written config below to .twmrc:

 Function "unfocus-warpto" { f.unfocus f.warpto "" }
 "Super_L" = : all : f.function "unfocus-warpto"

 The function `unfocus-warpto' allows cursor to jump to window that last
 created. It is assigned to a G@tes's key :) on keyboard.
 My cursor appear when press that key.

 Or.
 Execute xterm on corner. (ex. -geometry +0+0) And move and move `hidden'
 cursor to that corner by mouse.

 Could you find your cursor?