Date:      Thu, 18 Oct 2001 22:17:29 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Cyrille Lefevre <clefevre@citeweb.net>
To:        agh@tpg.com.au
Cc:        freebsd-emulation@freebsd.org, freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Bochs and a F.A.Q

http://www.google.com/search?q=bochs+%2BFAQ&hl=fr&lr=

> I'm also trying to run Windows under Bochs. I have Bochs-1.2,
> XFree86-4.1.0, FreeBSD-4.4REL. I boot Bochs with 'a.' The
> floppy is a Windows95 Startup disk, but I get trouble with
> the cdrom. If I disable the CD stuff on the floppy Bochs loads
> allright.

don't know if it will fix your problem but I'll submit a bochs
update (to 1.2.1) w/in a few days. in fact, the port is finished
but I have to test it before to submit it and I'm only running
an old P166 ;^)

please, be patient.

CC -ports to avoid duplicate works...

Cyrille.