Date:      Wed, 8 May 2002 08:46:18 +0200
From:      Stijn Hoop <stijn@win.tue.nl>
To:        Mike Bristow <mike@urgle.com>
Cc:        Lucky Green <shamrock@cypherpunks.to>, freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: xterm and colour (Was: cvs commit: ports/mail/mutt-devel...)

--32u276st3Jlj2kUU

On Tue, May 07, 2002 at 11:33:15PM +0100, Mike Bristow wrote:
> On Sat, May 04, 2002 at 11:38:59PM -0700, Lucky Green wrote:
> > [Quotes from various folks about FreeBSD's "xterm" not supporting color
> > elided].
>=20
> Actually, I think that TERM is broken.

[snip excellent idea]

> This is so obvious to me, that I'm sure that everyone has thought
> of it and I'm missing some obvious flaw.

While I'm no guru, I'd love to see a feature like this. I can see no obvious
flaws, other than 'the remote OS doesn't support it' but that's a moot poin=
t.
The only way to get it into other OSs is to implement it. I'd say go for it!

--Stijn

--=20
What would this sentence be like if it weren't self-referential?

--32u276st3Jlj2kUU

--32u276st3Jlj2kUU--