Date:      Mon, 26 Mar 2001 12:35:59 +0800
From:      "Tan Wei Chong" <weichong78@bsdmail.com>
To:        arch@freebsd.org
Subject:   kernel programming newbie

I used freebsd for quite some time, however is considered a NEWBIE in terms of Unix/BSD kernel programming and would like to get involve in it.
For Linux kernel and driver, I can find books but not for FreeBSD.

Can anyone kindly point to me some direction (sites, doc, books etc.) that can get me started in either kernel or driver programming in FreeBSD, or more specifically, how do i write a driver in FreeBSD?

Thank you

Truly,
Tan Wei Chong