Date:      Fri, 19 Jun 2009 12:41:49 +0100 (BST)
From:      demuel@thephinix.org
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org, misc@openbsd.org
Subject:   Re: Open Vs Free BSD

Oh why can't this versus this versus that never dies? There had been
raging debate about which OSes is much better compared to the others since
time immemorial. Sure, each one has its own merits over the others and
vice versa. So why feeding this issue up since up to this very moment,
there is no winner.