Date:      Thu, 4 Jun 1998 00:56:20 -0400 (EDT)
From:      spork <spork@super-g.com>
To:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: RealQuick Newsletter (fwd)

Hi,

I checked out the WebTechniques article mentioned in the newsletter and
read the "Performance Tuning Apache Under FreeBSD" section.

What do you all think of the methods listed here, especially the kernel
compile optimizations?  I noticed this person also side-stepped the
login.conf limits, which can really bite you if you're not careful.

Comments?  I'd like to summarize responses and send any constructive
criticism to the author.

Thanks,

Charles

Charles Sprickman