Date:      Mon, 31 Mar 2003 11:28:46 -0800
From:      Murray Stokely <murray@FreeBSD.org>
To:        hubs@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: 4.8-R i386 partially uploaded..

I meant to add ..

This is of course not a release announcement.  In the past we've had
to make minor modifications to the bits before sending out the release
announcement, and it's quite possible that will happen again.

Please help keep the release information off of places like slashdot
until a PGP signed announcement is sent from me (at least 12 hours
from now).

     - Murray