Date:      Mon, 22 Mar 1999 09:00:18 +0930 (CST)
From:      Kris Kennaway <kkennawa@physics.adelaide.edu.au>
To:        Vince Vielhaber <vev@michvhf.com>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: wmWeather-1.28

On Sun, 21 Mar 1999, Vince Vielhaber wrote:

> The source file locations for wmWeather-1.28 are both invalid.  It's not
> on ftp.freebsd.org and the other site given is no longer available to the
> public.

Yes, the mastersite is now behind a firewall and I couldn't find the file yet
on one of the new public machines on the network (or anywhere else using
ftpsearch). I'll put the distfile up on a webpage later tonight until it
resurfaces on the net at large.

Kris

-----
The Feynman problem-solving algorithm: 1. Write down the problem
                                       2. Think real hard
                                       3. Write down the solution