Date:      Fri, 13 Nov 2009 10:48:15 +0100
From:      Rainer Hurling <rhurlin@gwdg.de>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Question about creating a port for saga gis

This is my first try to create a port and I may need some help. I am
working on porting the linux version of SAGA GIS (see
http://www.saga-gis.org/).

Unfortunately I have problems to let the port fetch the distfile. I
tried many ways described in the porters handbook without success.

The distfile is located at

http://sourceforge.net/projects/saga-gis/files/SAGA%20-%202.0/SAGA%202.0.4/saga_2.0.4_src_linux.tar.gz/download

I tried for example with combinations of

PORTNAME=      saga
PORTVERSION=   2.0.4
DISTNAME=      saga_2.0.4_src_linux
MASTER_SITES=
http://sourceforge.net/projects/saga-gis/files/SAGA%20-%202.0/SAGA%202.0.4/

but the main problem seems to be the '/download' after the filename.

Fetching the file by hand works but I have no clue how to describe this
path in the ports Makefile.

Your help is greatly appreciated,
Rainer Hurling