Date:      Thu, 13 Dec 2001 21:52:20 +0000
From:      Nik Clayton <nik@freebsd.org>
To:        Alexey Zelkin <phantom@freebsd.org>
Cc:        doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: suggestion for new make target

--oC1+HKm2/end4ao3

On Thu, Dec 13, 2001 at 06:50:32PM +0200, Alexey Zelkin wrote:
> hi,
>=20
> While experimenting with www/ builds I've found that
> www/en/doc/Makefile builds all doc's with
> FORMATS=3D"html html-split".
>=20
> When I tried to do "make clean" in some articles
> directory it was not cleaned because default FORMATS
> is set only to "html".
>=20
> Therefore I've made a small addition which allows to
> completely clean build directory, not depending on
> parameters you passed to make(1) at build stage.
>=20
> If you find it useful, I'll commit it.

Looks useful.

One teeny-tiny bikeshed issue.  A quick rummage through Google shows
that this sort of target is named "cleanall" much more often than it is
named "allclean".  So I'd recommend changing the target name to
"cleanall".

--=20
FreeBSD: The Power to Serve             http://www.freebsd.org/
FreeBSD Documentation Project           http://www.freebsd.org/docproj/

          --- 15B8 3FFC DDB4 34B0 AA5F  94B7 93A8 0764 2C37 E375 ---

--oC1+HKm2/end4ao3

--oC1+HKm2/end4ao3--