Date:      Mon, 1 Jul 1996 06:11:49 -0400 (EDT)
From:      mgessner@aristar.com
To:        freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org (FreeBSD Hardware)
Subject:   UPS

Hi, all,

	I'm looking at buying a UPS for my FreeBSD 2.1.0 system.  I'd like to get
one with an interface card so that the system can shut itself down in the
event of a power failure (summertime brings lots of thunderstorms here in
NE Ohio!)  Does anyone know of any compatible UPS's with interface cards
that will work with FreeBSD and (this may be too much to hope for) the
driver/kernel mod to make it work?  I did find one that was supposed to be
compatible with SCO.

	Any info would be appreciated.

	Thanks!

		Matt