Date:      Mon, 24 Jul 2000 20:39:25 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Larry Rosenman <ler@lerctr.org>
To:        Kris Kennaway <kris@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        Larry Rosenman <ler@lerctr.org>, freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: openSSH 2.1 vs. 2.1.1

I built 2.1.1p4 on my UnixWare box (7.1.1), and when I use the
2.1 SSH client (in /usr/bin, from 4.1-RC of 3 or so days ago, and I haven't
seen any commits), I get invalid arguments for some STTY commands
in my .profile, and then the session hangs.

If I build 2.1.1p4 from PORTS, everything works fine.

This is why the question...
(I hadn't played with SSH prior to this, so I don't know when it broke).

Larry Rosenman

Larry Rosenman                      http://www.lerctr.org/~ler
Phone: +1 972-414-9812 (voice) Internet: ler@lerctr.org