Date:      Fri, 26 Aug 2016 15:21:16 -0700
From:      "Russell L. Carter" <rcarter@pinyon.org>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Forcing poudriere to rebuild a package and all dependencies

Hi,

So I'm in the middle of jumping a herd of 6 boxen from 10.3 to 11, and
I can't find how to update necessary ports modules such as, but not
limited to, the several nvidia kernel modules.  This information does
not appear to be googleable, so let's correct that.

Here's my /usr/local/etc/poudriere.d/make.conf, which is indeed
appended at the beginning of a poudriere bulk run:

WITH_OPENSSL_PORT=      yes
OPENSSL_PORT=           security/openssl
DEFAULT_VERSIONS=pgsql=9.5 php=7.0
#  Set this to the list of ports you wish to rebuild every time the
#  kernel is built.
PORTS_MODULES=nvidia-driver-340  nvidia-driver virtualbox-ose-kmod
sysutils/vm-bhyve sysutils/pefs-kmod
DISABLE_LICENSES=yes

Simply rm'ing the package file does not work.  Ideas?  Otherwise, the
upgrade is going fairly smoothly, kudos to the team.  I've had worse
experiences with apt-get.

Thanks,
Russell