Date:      Tue, 16 Apr 2002 11:39:42 -0700
From:      Darcy Buskermolen <darcy@wavefire.com>
To:        freebsd-ipfw@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   A posible usefull tool

This may be a bit off topic however I though I'd forward it to the list as
that it could be a good addition if we wanted to get more IPFW in production.

A friend of mine recently ran across a good GUI tool for building iptables,
ipfilter and OpenBSD's PF rule sets. and after taking a quick and dirty
look at it  I think this could be very useful to add a IPFW module to it.

The tool is called fwbuilder available from www.fwbuilder.org

I lake the C++ coding experience to be of any use to developing such an
interface, but thought I's pass it along to the list in case there are any
takers. Or even if someone happens to know a good ipfilter -> ipfw
conversion tool that could be used to "get here from there".

\\DB