Date:      Tue, 5 Apr 2011 11:22:54 -0500
From:      Phusion <phusion2k@gmail.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Help with pam_abl package

I'm having a problem with the pam_abl package. I've already emailed
the programs author, but didn't get a reply back. I'm having trouble
setting up a rule to exclude to users. One user is the root user while
the other is a local account. I've tried multiple things, but they
don't seem to work. The rules seem to only not include the root user.

This does exclude the root user, but not the localacct user.

#debug
user_db=/var/db/pam_abl/users.db
user_rule=!root|!localacct:5/60d

This next one doesn't seem to work either.

#debug
user_db=/var/db/pam_abl/users.db
user_rule=!root:5/60d !localacct:5/60d

Please advise.