Date:      Tue, 29 Dec 1998 14:39:36 +1100 (EST)
From:      Shigetoh Kumagai <shigetoh@zip.com.au>
To:        Leo Kliger <leo@astea.com.au>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Console frozen when X-server exited

Leo,
thanks for you mail. I actually tried that(Please see my previous mail.)
But console is locked or invisible for ALT+F1, ALT+F2 or ALT+F3.

There is no login prompt.. that I can see..

I suppose I haven't tried enough.

Let me try again...

Yes I can login on ALT+F2 screen! but it is invisible!

shigetoh@summer:>w
 2:35PM  up 1 day, 16 mins, 3 users, load averages: 0.37, 0.33, 0.30
USER     TTY FROM              LOGIN@  IDLE WHAT
shigetoh v0  -                Mon02PM  1:44 -tcsh (tcsh)
shigetoh v1  -                 2:32PM     2 -tcsh (tcsh)
shigetoh p0  sprint           11:00AM  1:37 xinit /usr/home/shigetoh/.xinitrc -

------> Sail OZ
Shigetoh Kumagai