Date:      Sun, 13 Aug 1995 11:32:08 +0400 (MSD)
From:      =?KOI8-R?Q?=E1=CE=C4=D2=C5=CA_=FE=C5=D2=CE=CF=D7?= (aka Andrey A. Chernov, Black Mage) <ache@astral.msk.su>
To:        Satoshi Asami <asami@cs.berkeley.edu>, jkh@time.cdrom.com
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Missing pkg files for elm.

In message <199508130638.XAA05517@silvia.HIP.Berkeley.EDU> Satoshi
    Asami writes:

> * Even though it's not possible to make a package for this, it's still
> * useful to have pkg/ files.  Why?  Because `make install' will now record
> * it properly if it has them, allowing easy deletion/viewing of the elm
> * port.

>Right, this has been bugging me for a while.  Any elm users out there,
>can you write the pkg files?  If you don't know what the heck PLIST
>is, I can cough that one up so only a one-line description (COMMENT)
>and few-paragraph description (DESCR) would be fine.

If you look into the same directory where 'elm' resides,
you found 'elm.with_pgp'. You can just copy 'pkg' from there.
Moreover 'elm.with_pgp' is better thing because contains
many bugfixes and enhancements besides pgp.

--
Andrey A. Chernov        : And I rest so composedly,  /Now, in my bed,
ache@astral.msk.su       : That any beholder  /Might fancy me dead -