Date:      13 Mar 2003 23:59:06 -0500
From:      Joe Marcus Clarke <marcus@FreeBSD.org>
To:        gnome@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   gnome-themes-2.2.1

--=-cf+Mi6sRSfq/SYLezurH

If you've already updated gnome-themes from my freeze directory, I
recommend you do so again.  I noticed a problem with pure GTK
applications and gnome-themes today on -STABLE.  Pure GTK applications
could no longer use the GTK themes installed by gnome-themes.  I've
hacked around this.  -CURRENT users would probably not be affected, but
I recommend the update anyway just to satisfy dependencies.

Joe

--=20
Joe Marcus Clarke
FreeBSD GNOME Team	::	marcus@FreeBSD.org