Date:      Fri, 5 Jan 2007 15:15:08 -0500
From:      John Baldwin <jhb@freebsd.org>
To:        Paolo Pisati <piso@freebsd.org>
Cc:        Perforce Change Reviews <perforce@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: PERFORCE change 112546 for review

On Friday 05 January 2007 14:45, Paolo Pisati wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 05, 2007 at 12:34:37PM -0500, John Baldwin wrote:
> > Also, can you make the intr_eoi_src and intr_disable_eoi_src function
pointers
> > be part of 'struct intr_event' passed to intr_event_create() instead of
> > passing them to this function?   You also shouldn't need to pass 'isrc' to
> > the function as it's already in the intr_event.
>
> Yep, that's the plan.

I'd actually like to make intr_event_handle() relative to what is in HEAD now
so it can be backported to 6.x so we can also try out some things like put
INTR_FAST handlers on a separate list in 6.x (we can't backport filters to
6.x though).  This will also make the actual diff to do filters smaller as it
will only really be tweaking MI code.

--
John Baldwin