Date:      Tue, 2 May 1995 23:11:09 -0500
From:      eaparis@mke.ab.com (Eloy A. Paris)
To:        hosokawa@mt.cs.keio.ac.jp (HOSOKAWA Tatsumi)
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.org, questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Problems with zp0 driver in 041295 SNAP?

Hi Tatsumi.

>I heard about another trouble (on DOS and IBM PCMCIA driver) that
>corrupted CIS tupples of 3C589.

It's strange. My card is working absolutely perfect under DOS/Windows. No
problems at all.

>>> If somebody is interested, I can mail to the list(s) the debug information
>>> the zp0 driver is sending to the screen.
>
>Please....

OK, I will.

>Current if_zp and if_ze only works on i82365 and its compatibles
>(VLSI, Cirrus Logic, etc.).  It won't works on D-link's PCIC.

The PCMCIA controller identifier program from Xircom is reporting that my
controller is a Cirrus. I will post this I am getting also.

See ya.

Eloy.-

--

Eloy A. Paris
Allen-Bradley de Venezuela

"Los poderosos nos parecen grandes solo porque estamos de rodillas,
levantemonos!!!"

Carlos Marx