Date:      Mon, 10 Apr 2000 10:28:18 -0700
From:      "freebsd" <kf7nn1@cybertrails.com>
To:        "Alfred Perlstein" <bright@wintelcom.net>, "Mike Bush" <mab@kougars.kish.cc.il.us>
Cc:        <freebsd-hardware@FreeBSD.ORG>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: fatal 3D-Now?

same problem here but not on Intel cpu's, i have 3 amd machines
running 3.4 and i have tried new hard drives, cpu's ram etc...
but i get random errors while doing major compiles like
make world. All machines are VIA chipsets, tyan and epox
manufacturers.

sometimes the system will crash while in xwindows and leave my
video all screwed up forcing a reboot.

Windows seems to exibit strange behavior also like locking up
very often, failed reinstalls.