Date:      Fri, 27 Mar 1998 13:38:21 +1030
From:      Matthew Thyer <thyerm@camtech.net.au>
To:        FreeBSD CURRENT <current@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        Pierre Beyssac <Pierre.Beyssac@hsc.fr>
Subject:   Still no news about CTM src-cur

Whats happened ?

The last delta was 3300 and that was March 22nd!

I also notice that even though CTM for ports-cur is working
flawlessly (and up to 2257), the FTP archive for it at the URL:
 ftp://ftp.FreeBSD.ORG/pub/FreeBSD/CTM/ports-cur
is way behind at 2230 having not been updated since March the 5th!
--
|Work: Matthew.Thyer@dsto.defence.gov.au | Home: thyerm@camtech.net.au|