Date:      Tue, 21 May 2002 20:04:02 +0000
From:      walt <wsheets@sbcglobal.net>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Buildworld broken [May 21]

Buildworld stops in "stage 2: cleaning up the object tree"
while trying to cd to a missing directory :-/

Each time I try another buildworld it gets thru an additional
directory--as if each time thru it's creating the directories
it claims it can't find when it halts.  Weird.

Anyway, if I just rm -rf /usr/obj and make obj and then

Anyone else seeing this?