Date:      Wed, 30 Apr 1997 07:58:44 -0500
From:      "Eric L. Hernes" <erich@lodgenet.com>
To:        Michael Smith <msmith@atrad.adelaide.edu.au>
Cc:        zpit@samara.net, freebsd-hardware@FreeBSD.org, brett@lariat.org
Subject:   Re: Comtrol RocketPort under 2.2

Michael Smith writes:

>Is there a committer with one of these cards?  It seems criminal to have
>the driver languishing for want of someone to commit it, especially
>with an obviously enthusiastic maintainer.

I've got at least one ISA, no PCI, but I could probably get one.
I've seen the things work on 2.2-CURRENT (back when it was) from
about the middle of December.  It's in a 3.0 machine now.

Should I bite the bullet and figger out how to import a driver?

>--
>]] Mike Smith, Software Engineer        msmith@gsoft.com.au             [[
>]] Genesis Software                     genesis@gsoft.com.au            [[
>]] High-speed data acquisition and      (GSM mobile)     0411-222-496   [[
>]] realtime instrument control.         (ph)          +61-8-8267-3493   [[
>]] Unix hardware collector.             "Where are your PEZ?" The Tick  [[

eric.

--
erich@rrnet.com http://rrnet.com/~erich
erich@freebsd.org http://www.freebsd.org/~erich