Date:      Thu, 13 Dec 2001 14:30:51 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Jan Grant <Jan.Grant@bristol.ac.uk>
To:        freebsd-stable <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   openoffice, native build

Apologies for sending this to -stable, but that appears to be where the
previous discussion about this was taking place.

I've done a bit of work in getting this to build (having some measure of
success; at least, cranking through the problems it's thrown up) and
could offer some help, but I've lost track of anyone who's involved in
this. Could people contact me directly and I'll at least try to build a
CC: list in the first instance to get this moving a little.

Cheers,

...You're visualising the _duck_ taped over my _mouth_..?