Date:      Sat, 27 Jul 2002 16:24:39 +0000
From:      "Ganesh Kumar" <al_ganesh@hotmail.com>
To:        nik@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org, freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   My mails getting bounced from the list !

Hi Nik,
I subscribed to the doc and questions list from my alternative
address(alganesh@rediffmail.com).But I am unable to post msgs to it.

It says hostname rejected.

A mail to your id also got rejected.

Pls do let me know how to solve this problem.

The msg I wanted to post to the group is that I am new to the doc project
and would like to volunteer.Pls do let me know how to go with this.

cheers
Ganesh Kumar

On Thu, Jul 25, 2002 at 08:33:12AM -0500, Eric Anderson wrote:
>Anyway, I volunteer to take on that responsibility if it sounds like a good
>idea to others. Comments?

Absolutely.  Go for it.

FreeBSD: The Power to Serve      http://www.freebsd.org/               (__)
FreeBSD Documentation Project    http://www.freebsd.org/docproj/    \\\'',)
                                                                     \/  \ ^
  --- 15B8 3FFC DDB4 34B0 AA5F  94B7 93A8 0764 2C37 E375 ---         .\._/_)