Date:      Wed, 22 Nov 2000 18:41:23 +0100
From:      =?iso-8859-2?Q?Marcin_Kli=F1ski?= <M.Klinski@oi.pz.zgora.pl>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   ftp daemon

Hi
I want to compile standard ftp daemon on Solaris system.
I read some news about standard FreeBDS ftp daemon and
I woud like to try do this. Tell me where can I get source to
compile this ???? Is it in ported application ???

Admin - Indy
Technical University of Zielona Gora
mgr inz Marcin Klinski
=
Administrator Uczelnianej Sieci Komputerowej           =
Osrodek Informatyczny, Politechniki Zielonogorskiej =
ul. Podgorna 50, 65-246 Zielona Gora                       =
tel 068 3282525, 068 3282463, fax. 068 3244012   =