Date:      Fri, 21 Jan 2000 09:56:17 -0700
From:      Brett Glass <brett@lariat.org>
To:        Fernando Schapachnik <fpscha@via-net-works.net.ar>, bobm@atgsystems.com (Bob Madden)
Cc:        freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: bugtraq posts: stream.c - new FreeBSD exploit?

A few hours after the exploit was announced, AT&T's backbone began
to experience problems. A friend's site, connected directly to
AT&T was down, and I couldn't even traceroute to him. Could be=20
coincidence, or it could be that someone was already aiming an=20
attack at some of those routers. Can't tell.... I doubt AT&T
would confirm or deny.

--Brett

  =20