Date:      Mon, 27 Feb 2006 18:01:41 +0100
From:      Alexander Leidinger <Alexander@Leidinger.net>
To:        babkin@users.sourceforge.net
Cc:        babkin@verizon.net, Gilbert Fernandes <gilbert.fernandes@spamcop.net>, "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@brierdr.com>, arch@freebsd.org, jkh@freebsd.org, Max Khon <fjoe@samodelkin.net>
Subject:   Re: Jordan, can you please comment? Re: [off-topic] NTFS, Apple and GPL vs L

Am Mon, 27 Feb 2006 06:42:30 -0600 (CST)
schrieb Sergey Babkin <babkin@verizon.net>:

> >From: "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@brierdr.com>
>
> >I think it's fair to say that Apple is always interested in BSD
> >licensed alternatives to any GPL'd code it may be or is considering
> >using and, for appropriate projects, is also interested in figuring
> >out how to support them.  What did you guys have in mind?
>
> Nothing in particular as of now, as there is no tangible code
> yet. But I'm looking at the idea of adding write NTFS support.
> So far I'm just reading whatever docs I can find.
> Linux-ntfs project has some docs which I suppose are
> fair to use.

There are also people which would be happy to be able to read files
from a NTFS partition which are larger than 4GB... I'm not one of them.

Bye,
Alexander.

--
            0 and 1. Now what could be so hard about that?
WL http://www.amazon.de/exec/obidos/registry/1FZ4DTHQE9PQ8/ref=wl_em_to/