Date:      Mon, 12 Jun 2000 18:16:29 +0200
From:      "FENIX" <fenix@fenix.mine.nu>
To:        "FreeBSD Questions" <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   logs to tty's 9, 10 , 11

Can anyone help me with this ?
I want to put all my logs to tty's 9 10 11 (i mean alt + 10,11,12 ) instead
of beeing diplayed wherever i'm logged in, i now know that i can do it in
/etc/syslogd.conf , but my problem is that i don't know how to make those
tty's in /etc/ttys. I don't want a login screen to be displayed on those new
tty's i just want to use them to put my log's there and tail www log's ant
things like that ...
can anyone give me directions to make this possible ? Thx !
Greets Fenix

=--=
May the source be with you !
=-=