Date:      Sun, 13 Feb 2000 00:28:44 -0500
From:      "Matthew Jonkman" <jonkman@bussert.com>
To:        "freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Routed and public IPs

I have myself very confused here.
I am running a firewall but there is a need to have public IPs behind the
firewall that are accessible from the outside. By my feeble figuring if I
run routed -s it will build a table and should make them visible. Am I right
there?

Is it possible to firewall public addresses behind a bsd machine?

Is NAT interfering with route?

Matthew Jonkman

This system will self-destruct in five minutes.