Date:      Thu, 24 Jan 2002 23:28:26 -0700
From:      "Steve" <sdrew@home.com>
To:        "'Ruslan Ermilov'" <ru@FreeBSD.ORG>, "'Ramiro V?zquez'" <lrvazquez@megared.net.mx>
Cc:        <freebsd-ipfw@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Using ipfw to make a "Dynamic NAT depending of protocol L7"

Adding support to libalias would be great interim solution that we could
all benefit from.

I've heard that Windows Messenger with Windows XP uses SIP protocol,
where has MSN Messenger used some other hybrid.

Assuming everything is moving to SIP here is a good document about the
protocol and which includes how to design this into a NAT system (ie
libalias) http://www.cs.columbia.edu/sip/drafts/Ther0005_SIP.pdf  This
might help someone who has the time to get this going, I know many of us
would be grateful.

Steve.