Date:      Thu, 21 Nov 2013 20:52:29 +0200
From:      Juris Kaminskis <juris.kaminskis@gmail.com>
To:        Adrian Chadd <adrian@freebsd.org>
Cc:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Restart of wireless service creates crash in system
References:  <CAKJAkzum_tRTg5eHCXRxEBrcuMGsv2TaS5tJToxbr4Qr20heuQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAKJAkzvn6tS7rNbAn6AMf8MikioaMSJfYJzYQjvv+FEeTYHW-Q@mail.gmail.com> <CAJ-Vmonz5uW3UvbFYEUHpnXYGtE1ZWifqRqHaXk9gftZf-eJTg@mail.gmail.com> <CAKJAkzvHfkTDXPwCdPcKxaNN6L+uAy_UFFki=TUDiOxLO3fBNQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAJ-Vmo=MFhtuVp+VJ+TpxCeVzLp19gwZaSEidPTEu=JFW-7Mng@mail.gmail.com> <CAKJAkzvSCxwUPB33VCQBc0LJ1GyN7Ya=5m24MNLFevpjkM5f4A@mail.gmail.com>

> 2013/11/21 Adrian Chadd <adrian@freebsd.org>
>
>> Try kgdb /boot/kernel/kernel.symbols ?
>>

> I am not having this at all, so I can not run kernel.symbols

I will rebuild to FreeBSD 10.0. And with kernel option: makeoptions
DEBUG=-g, as obviously I miss that in my custom kernel configuration.

then try to recreate the problem with restarting network and if it still
fails I try your debugging suggestion, Adrian