Date:      Thu, 10 Mar 2005 18:10:25 +0100
From:      Bruno Ducrot <ducrot@poupinou.org>
To:        Nate Lawson <nate@root.org>, Jung-uk Kim <jkim@niksun.com>
Cc:        acpi@freebsd.org
Subject:   [cpufreq] powernow drivers

Hi,

The powernow stuff is nearly complete but need testings and more
cleanup, especially the 2 drivers shoud be merged.
I'm providing them right now at
http://www.poupinou.org/cpufreq/bsd/powernow.tar.gz
before the merge because I maybe offline for one or two weeks in
a few days.

The powernow k6 is not finished, but mainly because I dont have the
hardware.  It would be fine though that I know for sure that someone
test it before I make it public, so if you have a cyrix K6/II or III
with powernow! capability and you want to test please write me.

Thanks,

--
Bruno Ducrot

--  Which is worse:  ignorance or apathy?
--  Don't know.  Don't care.