Date:      Sat, 7 Jul 2007 10:51:51 -0400
From:      "Yuri Lukin" <lists@swaggi.com>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Thinkpad T60: Intel GMA 950 vs ATI X1400

I am considering a new T60 purchase and have an option of going with either
the Intel GMA 950 or the ATI Radeon X1400 video chipset. After searching the
mailing list archives, I've come to the conclusion that the X1400 is not yet
supported and best bet is to use the VESA driver. However, I couldn't find
much on the GMA 950 so wondering if anyone out there with a Thinkpad using
this chipset has it working with FreeBSD. Also, can anyone recommend one over
the other purely from a driver support perspective?

Regards,
 Yuri