Date:      Mon, 5 Jun 1995 18:55:47 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Rodney W. Grimes" <rgrimes@gndrsh.aac.dev.com>
To:        chuckr@Glue.umd.edu (Chuck Robey)
Cc:        steve2@genesis.tiac.net, hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: kernel page fault while doing tar to /dev/rft0

> I noticed the complaint about floppy tape code and the inability to test
> -- I have stopped using an old Mountain tape drive, one of the small
> ones, I think it uses the DC2120 tapes.  No controller, I used the floppy
> controller on it.  If it'd do FreeBSD some good, I wouldn't mind shipping
> it somewhere.  Tell me if you want it (for FreeBSD development/testing),
> and give me a shipping address.

All donations of hardware for the FreeBSD test labs should be sent
to:

Accuration Automation Company
Attn:  FreeBSD Test Labs
[TO BE SUPPLIED on June 15th, I am moving and don't want any thing
showing up until I am actually in there full time]
(503) 667-9404 (goes live by 5:00PM May 6, 1995 and will have an
answer machine on it by May 7, 1995 5:00PM)

It would be great to have the Montain drive in the test labs as well,
since I am bringing in the Colorado drive this gives us coverage of
the 2 most popular drives.  Now, any one out there with an Irwin
collecting dust?

Note, at this time these are not tax deductable contributions, but
will be when if ever we get the FreeBSD Inc stuff set up.