Date:      Sun, 16 Apr 2006 17:04:23 +0400
From:      "Andrew Pantyukhin" <infofarmer@gmail.com>
To:        "FreeBSD Questions" <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Gmail vs FreeBSD

So what's up with gmail and freebsd sites? I haven't
seen a single message delivered to my inbox since
April 13. Not from mailing lists, not from gnats scripts -
nothing.

I told the lists to send mail to my other address, I then
redirect from there back to gmail - and it works. So
gmail seems to block direct communications from the
freebsd servers only.

And I'm not the only one to experience this:
http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-questions/2006-April/119155.html

I've written to gmail support directly and through their
forums, but haven't yet received anything except for
the automated replies telling me that I'm an idiot and
pointing me to their faqs.

I understand that if a problem of this magnitude stays
unresolved for more than 72 hours, I should probably
be looking for another mail service. What would you
suggest? I've already signed up for Yahoo Beta, but
it's not clear when I will receive the invitation.