Date:      Thu, 10 Apr 2008 22:49:55 +0100 (BST)
From:      Robert Watson <rwatson@FreeBSD.org>
To:        stable@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   HEADS UP: procstat(1) MFC to RELENG_7 in progress

FYI: I've begun the MFC of procstat(1) from HEAD to RELENG_7.  This requires
merging a number of kernel changes, and then the command line tool, so it will
occur over the next day or so.  I'll send out a further e-mail when the merge
is done.

Robert N M Watson
Computer Laboratory
University of Cambridge