Date:      Tue, 22 Oct 1996 22:35:15 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Tim Vanderhoek <hoek@freenet.hamilton.on.ca>
To:        Paul DuBois <dubois@primate.wisc.edu>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Free T-shirt

On Tue, 22 Oct 1996, Tim Vanderhoek wrote:

Okay, before someone forces me to, I'm going to back down on what I said
below.  I had skipped over the section Paul quoted to quickly and assumed
it was in reply to another message Eric had sent.

Having now read the message Paul was actually replying too (as opposed to
the one I thought he was replying too), my opinion on the issue has
changed a little.  ;)

--