Date:      Wed, 3 Jan 1996 08:47:28 +0100 (MET)
From:      Thomas Graichen <graichen@omega.physik.fu-berlin.de>
To:        jmb@freefall.freebsd.org (Jonathan M. Bresler)
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freefall.freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Looking someone to port MuPAD to FreeBSD

hasn't Jonathan M. Bresler said ? ...

> Hi,
>
> After having ported several versions of MuPAD to FreeBSD I no longer
> have the time to work on it, and -- on behalf of the MuPAD people --
> I'm looking for someone to take over.

i wanted to do it (started august last year or so) - but haven't had
the time to go on - maybe i can do in in the summer then i've more
time - but until then i can't

                                                   __||
  Perfection is reached, not when there is no  __||     thomas graichen
  longer anything to add, but when there   __||    freie universitaet berlin
  is no longer anything to take away   __||           fachbereich physik
                                   __||
  - Antoine de Saint-Exupery - __||        graichen@mail.physik.fu-berlin.de