Date:      Wed, 21 Jan 1998 16:56:53 -0600 (CST)
From:      Kyle Mestery <mestery@winternet.com>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   ACE and current

Has anyone been running the ACE libraries on current?  I am runing a
kernel from Dec. 11, and I can get them to compile and run fine without
thread support, but when I try and compile them with thread support, every
single test core dumps.  I will trace through one tonite, but just wanted
to see if anyone else is using them with current.  Thanks!

Kyle Mestery
StorageTek's Network Systems Group
7600 Boone Ave. N., Minneapolis, MN 55428
mesteka@anubis.network.com, mestery@winternet.com

FreeBSD hope.winternet.com 3.0-CURRENT FreeBSD 3.0-CURRENT #0: Thu Dec 11
21:35:02 CST 1997  mestery@hope.winternet.com:/usr/src/sys/compile/HOPE  i386