Date:      Tue, 28 Dec 1999 11:27:39 -0500
From:      Sean Michael Whipkey <highway@cstone.net>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Linksys Network Everywhere

I'm running FreeBSD 3.3 w/ the PAO kernel on my Quantex H-1210 laptop.
I got a Linksys Network Everywhere Fast Ethernet 10/100 PC Card [2.0]
Model NP100 PCMCIA card, but it doesn't work - it says it's not in the
database.

I tried kludging one of the other Linksys entries, but it still comes up
with network unreachable.

Would this be helped at all if I upgraded to 3.4, or should I just
return the Linksys to Office Despot and get a 3Com card?  After all, it
is the company's money...:-)

SeanMike

--
SeanMike Whipkey - highway@cstone.net - http://www.cstone.net
Engineering Department, Cornerstone Networks, Inc. - 804.817.7000