Date:      Wed, 19 Apr 1995 08:27:02 -0700
From:      "Russell L. Carter" <rcarter@geli.com>
To:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Case for FreeBSD presentation docs?

|As Julian Elischer wrote:
|>
|> work on the price of the WS vs the Price of a good PC
|> and point out you can get free CDs (:
|
|... and good support. :)

This is absolutely true.  I've never seen such quick
support for an OS.  Linux is good, too.  I've had to deal with
SGI SUN IBM CRI TMC Intel and got mostly whining and "RSN" for
my trouble (and expense).  But, it is a hard thing to try and
convince nonbelievers, so I usually don't try.  But if I were
a research project ;-), access to source code and kernel hackers
without trauma might be a real powerful win.

Cheers,
Russell