Date:      Wed, 29 Oct 1997 14:34:35 -0600 (CST)
From:      Kyle Mestery <mestery@winternet.com>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Cc:        spork <spork@super-g.com>, Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>, "Jamil J. Weatherbee" <jamil@trojanhorse.ml.org>, Alfred Perlstein <perlsta@cs.sunyit.edu>, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: svgalib?

On Wed, 29 Oct 1997, Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:

> I think I'm going to ask if Amancio would like to man Walnut Creek
> CDROM's tech support lines for a month or something - I think he'd
> find this experience very enlightening in the face of his "most people
> shouldn't have any problems getting into X" statement. :-)
>

>From what I have seen, most people not only have a lot of trouble with
setting up their video card for X, but have even more trouble with their
mice, especially if it is a PS/2 mouse.  Those critters seem to give lots
of headaches to new users.

Kyle Mestery
StorageTek's Network Systems Group
7600 Boone Ave. N., Minneapolis, MN 55428
mesteka@anubis.network.com, mestery@winternet.com

"You do not greet Death, you punch him in the throat
repeatedly until he drags you away."	--No Fear